Glass jars have so many uses around the house, especially for organization. I try to buy all my food package-free, but when I do buy a packaged food item, I opt for glass instead of plastic then repurpose the glass containers once they’re empty. These glass yogurt jars are a great way to store crafting materials, keeping small items contained yet visible.
Before you throw a glass container in the recycling bin, consider saving it and repurposing it instead. Reusing is always better than recycling! 💚🌎
Here are some ways to reuse glass jars. If you have other ideas, please share in the comments below! 🙂
– Bulk shopping (dry goods, peanut butter, honey, candies, etc.)
– Food storage (leftovers, homemade jellies, sauces, etc.)
– Reusable lunch containers
– Art supplies organization (brushes, pencils, crayons, etc.)
– Craft/sewing storage (bobbins, buttons, beads, etc.)
– Tool and hardware organization (drill bits, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.)
– Desk organizers (pencils, pens, etc.)
– Cleaning supplies holder (sponges, gloves, etc.)
– Toiletry storage (toothbrushes, cotton balls, etc.)
– Flower vases
– Plant pots/terrariums
Feeling inspired? Check out this DIY tutorial on how to remove labels from glass jars so you can start reusing them.